Everything You Need to Know: 2021 Dodge Durango
At Vatland Chrysler Dodge Jeep in Vero Beach, we’ve been singing the praises of this vehicle since it rolled onto our lot. The Dodge Durango isn’t your average SUV. We can’t get enough of its outstanding performance capability, spacious interiors, life-saving safety features, and innovative technologies, and we can’t wait to show you all you need to know.
Modern families need a vehicle that has their backs. Have to make a quick trip to the grocery store? Just need to hurry to the soccer field? Managing a trail off the beaten path to get to a favorite fishing hole? Or taking the family cross-country to do homeschooling your way? Don’t worry – we’ve got you covered.
The Dodge Durango SRT provides all the muscle you can handle with a supercharged 6.2L HEMU SRT Hellcat V8 engine and a serious 710 horsepower. This AWD SUV offers 645 pound-feet of torque and a towing capacity of 8700 pounds – which will get you anywhere you want to go!
Whether we like it or not, our vehicles have become an extension of our homes. Most of us are on the road a lot – whether we are commuting, running errands, road-tripping, or just vacationing, we need comfort and space. The Durango provides both.
With room for seven and over 50 seating configurations, you can arrange the interior and cargo space for each unique situation. A favorite feature is the 60/40 split-folding third-row bench seat, which comes in handy for hard-to-fit cargo.
We listened when the backseat crew fussed about “waiting for someone to let me out.” The new second-row fold and tumble makes hopping in or out quick and easy – all by yourself. We also heard that rear-seat passengers get stuffy back there without air ducts that they can control. So, voila. Air ducts for all mean you never have to worry about a stuffy backseat again!
Never before has safety been such a high priority. At Dodge, we’ve consistently used the most innovative technologies and high-tech equipment to keep our drivers and passengers safe. Be sure to touch base with our sales team members about which of these safety features are standard and which we can add with ease to your package. Our safety features include:
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop. This system is like the cruise control you’re used to – but taken to the max. Not only do you get to set your preferred speed, but you also set your preferred distance between your vehicle and the traffic ahead. The system can even come to a complete stop and then pick right back up when traffic allows.
- Blind Spot Monitoring. Keep your eyes on the road ahead and never again swivel and spin in your seat, trying to look for vehicles in your blind spot. This system alerts you with a small indicator on the corresponding side-mirror of your car to vehicles in your blind spot.
- The Fast Brake System.
- Rain Brake Support – Once you activate your windshield wipers, light pressure is applied to the calipers to remove water from your brake pads.
- Brake Assist – If sensors detect an emergency that might be imminent, this system boosts your available braking power.
- Ready-Alert Braking – Suddenly releasing the accelerator activates this system, which prepares the brakes for a panic stop.
- Electronic Brake Force Distribution – Regardless of vehicle load conditions, this system regulates the braking pressure from front-to-rear to enhance stopping distances.
- Rain-Sensing Windshield Wipers. You didn’t know you needed them until now. As soon as your windshield detects precipitation of any kind, sensors activate windshield wipers, allowing you a clear view of the road ahead.
We know it’s not a Dodge without the latest and greatest in technologies. To that end, we focused on the driver and redesigned the dashboard based on the much-loved setup in the Dodge Challenger. The new ICS (Internet Connection Sharing) dashboard screen includes hard-button controls for the available heated/cooled seats and heated steering wheel.
We provide Apple CarPlay or Android Integration, so you are in control of texting, calling, podcasts, music selections, and navigation, all from the safety of the 10.1-inch touchscreen that’s oriented toward the driver. SiriusXM comes standard in the Durango, so you can play your favorite tracks whenever the mood strikes, and SiriusXM Guardian is another standard bonus, supplying remote starting and Roadside Assistance.
For over 30 years, our family-owned and operated business has served our friends and neighbors in Vero Beach and all of Indian River County. We are committed to you and our community and know what you look for in a dealership and a top-quality product.
We treat you like we want to be treated, with our relationship only beginning once you drive off our lot. We take pride in what we do and believe you will feel the difference here at Vatland Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. Visit us today!