Find Your Way in a Dodge Challenger
Our Vatland CDJR team wants you to know that if you’re looking for your way, you can find it in a Dodge Challenger. The Challenger is a total flex, a confidence builder, and a way forward. This car has the power, features, and safety innovations you’ve always needed to find your way in the world!
We’ve never met anyone who didn’t want power. This vehicle provides it – the kind you can feel through the driver’s seat, vibrating in your hands while you clutch the wheel. Powered by a Supercharged 6.2L High-Output HEMI V8 engine, the Dodge Challenger SRT Super Stock and SRT Jailbreak boast 807 horsepower – the highest of any production car.
The Widebody takes a wider stance with fender flares to accommodate the wider wheels and tires. Equipped with 20×11-inch wheels and Pirelli P Zero tires, you’ll appreciate the performance value of improved straight-line and lateral grip.
Go where you want to go and get back again! The Challenger is the world’s first and only muscle coupe. You can get out and about with confidence with the available all-wheel drive.
With great power comes great responsibility. The R/T Scat Pack Widebody includes six-piston front and four-piston rear Brembo Performance Brakes and an Adaptive Damping Suspension. Ask your sales team member about the extensive braking system we’ve provided for your ‘pumping’ convenience. Brakes included are:
- Sport Brake System. Features a 12.6-inch front vented rotor and is standard on the Challenger SXT.
- Performance Brake System. Standard on SXT AWD through R/T; features large front rotors and dual-piston front sliding calipers to improve brake performance.
- Brembo Four-Piston Brake System. This is a game-changer for those headed to the drag strip! Four-piston Brembo calipers and 14.2-inch (front) and 13.8-inch (rear) vented/slotted rotors promise incredible braking power. This system is standard on the Challenger R/T Scat Pack and SRT Super Stock for those who are interested in the Performance Handling Group.
- Brembo Six-Piston Brake System. 15.4-inch Brembo two-piece rotors with six-piston calipers come standard on the Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody and SRT Hellcat Redeye Widebody. They are also included with the Widebody Package and Dynamics Package on the R/T Scat Pack.
Although this vehicle is powerful, it’s comfortable, too. Settle into available performance seats that fit the contours of your body while maximizing comfort. You have 19 seating options with an impressive number of color choices.
Amenities that matter, like available heated and ventilated front seats and Dual-Zone Automatic Temperature Controls, make a difference in your comfort level on cool winter mornings and sweltering summer days!
The Challenger is optimized to drive. With the latest and greatest in technology, you’ll be able to stay connected no matter how far your journey takes you. An available 8.4-inch Uconnect touchscreen with Navigation provides smartphone connectivity that keeps all your contacts, playlists, and podcasts at your fingertips.
Crank up your favorite tunes with our available nine-speaker Alpine Premium Audio System. This state-of-the-art system provides performance-level quality with a subwoofer and 506-watt amplifier to help boom out the bass! Or you can opt for the available 19-speaker Harman Kardon Premium Sound Group, which delivers toe-tapping, heart-pounding sound that we know you’ll love.
Your safety is our priority. The road is always unpredictable. Dodge has prepared for almost every contingency with a wide array of standard and available safety and security features. Safety features include:
- Automatic High-Beam Headlamps. These headlamps switch from high- to low-beam light when they detect ambient light from oncoming traffic. You’ll get the high visibility you want without blinding oncoming traffic.
- Blind Spot Monitoring with Rear Cross Path Detection. We keep you alerted when traffic travels into your blind spot. You keep your eyes on the path ahead, knowing we’ll let you know when the coast is clear.
- Rear Cross Path Detection. Our system detects motion from either direction at your back bumper when you’re in reverse. Our system can “see” even when you cannot and ensures that you’re confident about the way backward!
- Adaptive Cruise Control. It’s one less thing to think about when you’re on a long trip! Set your preferred cruising speed and distance. We maintain both.
These are only a small sampling of the many safety features available. Be sure to talk with your sales team member and ask about all the safety features for your Challenger. It’s a lifesaving conversation you don’t want to miss!
Our Vatland Dodge Chrysler Jeep team can’t wait to show you all the Challenger has to offer. This vehicle is hard to miss with top-notch performance, fun features, and safety innovations that build your confidence on the road!
Visit us at 855 South, US-1. Let us show you all the bells and whistles you’ve been missing! Together, we’ll find a way to have you roaring into the summer behind the wheel of a Challenger!
0 comment(s) so far on Find Your Way in a Dodge Challenger