Make A Statement in the 2021 Jeep Gladiator
If you’re looking to make a statement this summer, the Jeep Gladiator is an eye-catching, head-turning, unique-looking truck that packs a punch.
Bring on the adventure-hunters and thrill-seekers! The Jeep Gladiator can tow what you need where you want it with Best-in-Class 7650 pound gas towing capacity and Best-in-Class 4×4 1700 pound payload. Hook up your camper, boat, or ATVs – it’s time for something special.
The Jeep Gladiator is unparalleled in its strength. A high-strength steel frame, heavy-duty axles, coil front and rear suspension, and the largest brakes in its class come together to make the road less traveled seem possible.
A handful of extra amenities provide you the support you need for travel.
- Four strong integrated tie-down loops can be adjusted as needed, folding flush into the wheel wells when not attached to straps to maximize cargo space.
- A plug located near the rear of the bed is ideal for charging small items like the crockpots you need for tailgating or air compressors for the campsite. The 115-volt/400-watt power plug is a convenience – and a lifesaver.
- The Trail Rail System mounts on the front wall and both bed sides to organize and secure any extra cargo you want to carry along.
- The roll-up tonneau bed cover unrolls completely for covered storage, or you can flip up the last five inches to accommodate longer items.
- Confidently hit the trail with your valuables locked in storage under the rear seats that provides security and peace of mind.
The Jeep Gladiator takes you across town, across the creek, or across the country. We’ve got what you need to make your trip happen – in style and in comfort.
We provide a multitude of seating and trim packages to choose from. These packages add a distinctive style to the seats, steering wheel, dashboard, shifter, and bezels. Make the Gladiator your own and make yourself feel right at home.
All your people and all their things fit with ease inside the Jeep Gladiator. Premium materials and rugged design give way to luxury comforts, like available heated front seats and a heated steering wheel for those mornings you just need a little warm-up before you hit the road.
An available Dual-Zone Automatic Temperature Control provides you and your front-seat passenger with a way to be comfortable on your own terms. Adjust your mini-climate to suit yourself.
Key ‘N Go Entry means that with your keyfob in your pocket, the Gladiator will be able to provide keyless entry – which doesn’t sound like a big deal until you’ve got your hands full or you’re tired from a hike. Then, it’s a great big deal and a huge convenience you won’t ever want to be without.
Your safety has always been our top concern. The Jeep Gladiator offers over 80 standard and available safety features to help keep you confident and secure, exploring what’s just around the bend without anxiety.
Many of our safety features are standard across all Jeep models, but be sure to ask your sales team member which ones are specific to the model in which you’re most interested. Safety features include:
- Blind Spot Monitoring. When a vehicle enters your blind spot, our system alerts you by illuminating a small light in the corresponding side-view mirror. It seems so simple, but it allows you to keep your eyes on the road ahead – the safest place for them to be.
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Full Stop. This is a lot like the cruise control you’re used to, but with a little kick. Pre-select your preferred cruising speed and set the distance you’d like to keep between your car and traffic ahead. Then, let us maintain both. Our system can even bring you to a full stop and accelerate when traffic allows.
- Forward Collision Warning with Active Braking. Sometimes, traffic slows or even comes to a quick stop with very little warning. Our system is constantly scanning the traffic patterns ahead so that if that should happen, it can alert you to slow down in a hurry. If you are unable to adjust your speed, the system activates Active Braking to slow down for you.
These features are only a few of the many ways Jeep keeps you safe while you’re out on the road. The journey ahead can be exciting and you can be confident when you know you’ve got a little extra help.
From the very beginning, our team at Vatland CDJR has been impressed with the Jeep Gladiator. Unique styling and versatility make this a fun vehicle to drive. You’ll be impressed with the roomy cabin, cargo space, and capabilities the Gladiator provides.